This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.focus-stl.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us in the following ways:
- By email or direct contact from you (phone, mail, fax, etc.)
- By registering for an event through the website
- By making a donation through the website
- By purchasing or renewing a membership through the website
- By applying for and/or nominating an individual a FOCUS leadership program
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Basic contact info for current FOCUS members – name, program, class year, mailing address, email address, organization and phone – is available ONLY to current FOCUS members through a password-protected site.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at 314-622-1250 or by email.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. All data is stored within our password-protected membership management database (NeonCRM). Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Google Analytics cookies are used on this site. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors come to the site from, browsing patterns on this site, and the pages they visited.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. You may check back on this page at any time to see our current policy.
Policy updated 2/27/2018.