What’s Right with the Region
Nominations are due by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan 31, 2023!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which category should I choose? It’s not uncommon that a nominee might fit in multiple categories. Please choose the one that best fits the nature of your nomination and their efforts. All entries will be reviewed by staff prior to judging, and if needed, category adjustments can be made.
- Can I nominate the organization where I’m employed? Yes, self-nominations by organizations are welcome.
- Will multiple nominations increase the chance of being selected? No, one thorough nomination is best. Additional weight is not given based on the number of nominations.
- I submitted a nomination in a past year that was not selected – should I submit again? Absolutely! With so many great entries each year, it’s always a difficult choice for our judges and often a close call. We welcome resubmissions!
- Can I nominate an organization/individual who has been recognized before? All submissions will be considered by the judges, but they will take into account the length of time since last recognition and whether substantial changes have occurred since then (i.e. change in mission, new programs, etc.) Entries recognized in the past five years are unlikely to be selected again.
- How do I know if a nominee has been recognized before? Check out the list of past honorees here.