Preparing for Career Pivots
Date(s) - December 03, 2019
7:00 am - 9:00 am
Spire Innovation Center at Bank of America Plaza
800 Market St.
St. Louis, MO 63101
“No matter our age, life stage, bank account balance, or seniority, we are all being asked to navigate career changes much more frequently than in years past. … Whether you have hit a plateau in your perfect-on-paper job, are considering taking on a new role in your current job, are thinking about starting your own business, or you want to move into a new industry altogether, one thing remains clear: your career success depends on your ability to determine your next best move.” – Jenny Blake, Author of Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One
With an average employee tenure of four to five years, the ability to plan and manage career transitions is critical. How can you be ready? Join us for an engaging discussion with professionals across industries as they share their stories and experience with career pivots.
Registration and networking will begin at 7 a.m., followed by a moderated discussion at 7:30 a.m.
- Dr. Isaac Butler, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Vanessa Cooksey, Managing Director, Communications & Marketing, Spire
- Dawn Gipson, Director of Marketing, Centene Corporation
- Jorge Riopedre, Departing President, Casa de Salud
- Erin Warner Prange, Executive Director, The Big Muddy Dance Company
$10 for FOCUS members (be sure to log-in)
$20 for non-members
Light breakfast will be provided.