Check out our FOCUS-trained alumni in the news!
Leadership St. Louis
- Flint Fowler (1993) and Valerie Patton (1993/WIL 1990) were named co-chairs of the HomeGrown StL Regional Steering Committee.
- Arik Frankel (2015) was promoted to Head of Market Development Organization at Nestlé Purina PetCare.
- Dr. Sharonica Hardin-Bartley (2022) was named one of 5 Superintendents to Watch in 2022 by K-12Dive.
- Thomas Harvey (2011) is now a National Litigation Specialist for the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Christopher Hicks (1996) was named to the Board of Trustees for Wyman.
- Cheri Tillis (2018) was promoted to CEO of Fathers & Families Support Center, St. Louis.
- Dara Webb (2022/Impact Fellows 2018) was named to the Board of Directors for Operation Food Search.
- Sarah Wendt (2019) is now Head of Human Resources at NISA Investment Advisors LLC.
- Leslie Tolliver (2020) was named to the Board of Directors for The Sophia Project.
- Jake Brooks (2018) was promoted to President of SSM Health St. Joseph Hospitals in St. Charles and Wentzville.
- Josh Cornier (2020) is now Assistant Director of Annual Giving Programs at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Praisy Isaac (2021) is now a Client Engagement Associate at Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute.
- Raegan Johnson, Ph.D. (2013) has joined the Board of Directors for the St. Louis chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
- Cassi McDonald (2018) was promoted to Senior Account Manager at Paradowski Creative.
- Lucas Signorelli (2018) was named to the Board of Directors for Operation Food Search.
- Aja Williams (2021) was named Chief Content Officer for Nine PBS.
Are you a FOCUS alum who has recently been recognized or promoted? Share your news!