As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, FOCUS St. Louis depends on the support of our members, donors and community partners to continue our work of educating and connecting leaders and facilitating the important conversations.
There are a number of ways you can show your support for FOCUS this GivingTuesday – and every day of the year!
- Make a year-end gift. You may designate your donation for a specific FOCUS program, or choose “To Meet the Greatest Need” to support our overall mission. All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Become a member. FOCUS membership is open to all in our community who want to make our region stronger and more equitable. By joining or renewing your membership, you’ll not only support our work but also gain access to member benefits, discounts and exclusive events throughout the year.
- Gift a membership. Give the gift of education, connection and engagement to a friend, employee or colleague.
- Vote for us through Target Circle. We’re participating in the Target Circle program! You can vote for us through Dec. 31, 2021, and help direct Target’s giving to benefit our nonprofit.
- Shop through AmazonSmile. Support us every time you shop! When you shop through the AmazonSmile program, Amazon will make a donation to FOCUS, at no cost to you.
- Consider FOCUS in your estate plan. Leave a legacy and make a a commitment to future leadership in our region. To learn more about making a bequest, please contact FOCUS Director of Development Michelle Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 657-4029.
Thank you to all our supporters for your investment in leadership in our region!