Check out our FOCUS-trained alumni in the news!
Leadership St. Louis
- Justen Coleman (2020) was promoted to Director of Business Development at Centene Corporation.
- Beth Elders (2018) was named Executive Director of the American Red Cross Greater St. Louis Chapter.
- June McAllister Fowler (1995/WIL 1985) was named chair of the board for Cortex Innovation Community.
- Tasha Scott (2020) is now Global Talent Acquisiton Manager at Pearson.
- Laura Wilson (2019) is now Chief Development Officer for Epworth Children & Family Services.
Women In Leadership
- Julie Koogler (2021) is now Quality Assurance Auditor at U.S. Bank.
- Desiree Coleman-Fry (2016) is now Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and OMWI Officer for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- KiMonyca McCoggle (2020) is Sr. Associate of Corporate Finance at Revantage.
- Triná Owens (2020) is now Accounting Manager at The Charity CFO, LLC.
Are you a FOCUS alum who has recently been recognized or promoted? Share your news!