This Week’s FOCUS Virtual Events
Tuesday, April 14 – Leadership Perspectives: A Conversation with St. Louis City Mayor Lyda Krewson
Tuesday, April 14 – Leader Lounge
Wednesday, April 15 – Leadership Perspectives: A Conversation with St. Louis County Executive Sam Page
Thursday, April 16 – Networking Happy Hour
Friday, April 17 – The Power of Resiliency: Why We Need It and How We Develop It
What You May Have Missed Last Week
Webinar: Leadership In Times of Crisis
Featuring Anna Crosslin of The International Institute, Jason Hall of Arch to Park, and Kelvin Westbrook of KRW Advisors and BJC HealthCare
Virtual Forum: Missouri COVID Response: Policy & Practice
Featuring Amy Blouin of the Missouri Budget Project, Mardy Leathers of the Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development, Alexandra Rankin of Missouri Foundation for Health, and Kendra Holmes of Affinia Healthcare.
Webinar: Choosing Courage Over Judgment in Difficult Times
Featuring Justine Froelker, Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
Presented with support from Citi and Daugherty Business Solutions
Learning & Engagement
Each week, we’ll also be sharing virtual opportunities for our FOCUS community members to continue their professional development and civic engagement. Share your opportunity here!
- April 13 – Housing & COVID-19 with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- April 14 – COVID-19 Briefing with St. Louis Regional Chamber
- April 15 – Building Financial Security in a COVID-19 World: Triage, Recover, Stabilize with the Aspen Institute
- April 17 – Protecting Voting Rights: Pre-COVID19, During COVID19 and Beyond with Empower Missouri
- April 23 – Growth and Equity in the St. Louis Region with the Brown School at Washington University
- Missouri is seeking individuals with backgrounds in medicine, nursing, allied health professions, dentistry, counseling, mental / behavioral health, and laboratory science (students, active members or retirees) for the MO DMAT-1 critical reserve unit.
- Lutheran Senior Services is seeking masks (homemade or medical grade) for their 10 retirement communities.
- Check out this article from the New York Times on how you can support healthcare professionals during this time.
- The St. Louis County Executive is still accepting applications for the Economic Rescue Team.
- Don’t forget to complete your 2020 Census!