Thank you to all our members, alumni and supporters who participated in our first week of virtual programming!
As with any transition, we know there were some hiccups (including some capacity issues with the Zoom platform); we appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you missed today’s webinar with Jeb Bates discussing What Your People Need From You as a Leader Right Now, click below to view the recording.
This Week’s FOCUS Virtual Events
Tuesday, April 7 – Leadership in Times of Crisis – NEWLY ADDED!
Tuesday, April 7 – Emerging Leaders Virtual Happy Hour
Thursday, April 9 – Impact Fellows Virtual Coffee
Thursday, April 9 – Coro Women In Leadership Virtual Happy Hour
Friday, April 10 – Critical Conversations: How to Choose Courage Over Judgment in Difficult Times
REGISTER NOW – additional spots just released!
Kicking off last week, families in need can drive up to receive free emergency diapers, as well as period supply kits, each Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to four branches of the St. Louis County Library, thanks to a partnership with the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank. Learn more.
Kudos to SLCL Director Kristen Sorth (LSL 2014/Coro WIL 2013) and St. Louis Area Diaper Bank Executive Director Jessica Adams (LSL 2019) on leading the way with this initiative!
Learning & Engagement
Each week, we’ll also be sharing virtual opportunities for our FOCUS community members to continue their professional development and civic engagement. Share your opportunity here!
- April 7 – Voting Rights in the Age of Coronavirus with Missouri Jobs for Justice
- April 7 – Campaigning During COVID19: Questions and Strategies for Moving Forward with Ready to Run
- April 9 – Leading in Crisis: A How-to Guide with CharityHowTo
- April 16 – How to Foster Flexible Leadership During Times of Instability with Center for Creative Leadership
- Applications are now being accepted for the St. Louis Economic Rescue Team.
- Volunteer from home with these opportunities from United Way of Greater St. Louis.
- If you or your organization have personal protective equipment to donate, here’s how and where you can do so.
- The Missouri History Museum is documenting how the St. Louis region is experiencing the COVID-19 pandemic. Submit a story, image, or video to their digital archive.
- Don’t forget to complete your 2020 Census!
Alumni request: If your organization is interested in free spring seedlings (lettuce, kale, cabbage, broccoli, etc.), please contact Matt Schindler of Gateway Greening at email@example.com.