As they approach the midpoint of their 10-month program, our 2018-19 cohort of Coro Fellows in Public Affairs recently completed another rotation of placements. Thank you to all the agencies and organizations who served as hosts for their Government Placements!
- City of Brentwood
- City of Clayton
- City of St. Louis Comptroller’s Office
- City of St. Louis Treasurer’s Office
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Great Rivers Greenway
- Missouri Commission on Human Rights
- St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund
- St. Louis County Department of Public Health
- St. Louis County Office of Strategy + Innovation
Project placements are a cornerstone of the Coro Fellows program, exposing each Coro Fellow to the nonprofit, electoral politics, labor, government, and business sectors. Through these placements, Coro Fellows gain broad exposure to the region and develop competencies to make more effective decisions as future public leaders.
During a placement, the host receives the benefit of a completed, high stakes project, and the Coro Fellow learns about the structure, culture, and role of the host organization in the community.
We’re currently accepting hosts for the upcoming business rotation. If you’d like to learn more, please complete our Interest Form for more information or contact Michelle Miller, Coro™ Fellows Program in Public Affairs Director, at (314) 657-4023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.