Our 2017-18 class of Coro Fellows recently wrapped up their placements in the labor sector, and we’d like to extend our appreciation to the organizations that hosted Fellows.
- American Federation of Teachers Local 3506
- Associated General Contractors of Missouri
- Carpenters’ District Council of Greater St. Louis & Vicinity
- Missouri Jobs with Justice
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562
- St. Louis Building & Construction Trades Council
- St. Louis Gateway District Area Local American Postal Workers Union
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 36
Project placements are a cornerstone of the Coro Fellows program, exposing each Coro Fellow to the nonprofit, electoral politics, labor, government, and business sectors. Through their placements, Coro Fellows gain broad exposure to the region and develop competencies to make more effective decisions as future public leaders.
During a placement, the host receives the benefit of a completed, high stakes project and the Coro Fellow learns about the structure, culture, and role of the host organization in the community.
Interested in becoming a placement host? Please complete our Interest Form for more information or contact Michelle Miller, Coro™ Fellows Program in Public Affairs Director, at (314) 657-4023 or email@example.com.