Would you like to have an enjoyable and thought-provoking dinner with others who have gone through one of the FOCUS St. Louis leadership programs? HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to have dinner with friends from your own program plus others, old and new!
The FOCUS Alumni dinners will be held on Thursday, January 14 from 6:30-9:00 p.m. These dinners are a jumping off point for resourceful people with common concerns about making St. Louis stronger, more diverse and more dynamic.
To attend as a guest:
Go to our survey page here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WX6BNNC and rank your top 5 host/location preferences of those listed below. Please do not pick just one.
The placement process is first come, first served, so please respond promptly! These dinners fill up quickly.
The deadline to complete the online form is January 2. Your host will receive your assignment by Jan. 4, and shortly after, your host will contact you by phone or email with the location details/driving directions.
Please note that these dinners are for alumni and current participants of FOCUS St. Louis programs (Leadership St. Louis, Emerging Leaders, Coro Women in Leadership and Coro Fellows Program). Due to limited seating, no spouses or partners, please.
Our gracious hosts are:
- John Glenn, Leadership St. Louis 07-08
- Kasey Bergh, Leadership St. Louis 04-05, Coro Women in Leadership Class 42 & Henry Glendening, Emerging Leaders 2015
- Nila Tuckson, CORO Women in Leadership 2012
- Martha Kreipke, CORO WIL 2009
- Michele Gilbert, CORO WIL 2014 & Katie Carpenter, Emerging Leaders 2014F
- Marcy Bursac, CORO WIL 2012
- Sue Wagener, CORO WIL 2008 & Kristine Mannecke, Leadership St. Louis 08-09
- Erica Clark, Emerging Leaders 2014F & Catie Beykirch, CORO WIL 2015
- Rosalind Early, Emerging Leaders 2014S & Susan Wilson, CORO WIL 2014
- Donna Pupillo, CORO WIL 2012
- David Benitez, Emerging Leaders 2014S
- Neill Scheiter, Emerging Leaders 2014S & Anastasia Stevenson, Emerging Leaders 2015S
- Sarah Dlugolecki, Emerging Leaders 2015S & Alexi Etges, Emerging Leaders 2014S
- KeAnna Daniels, Emerging Leaders 2015S